5 Ways to Use a Poncho for Survival:
1. Build a waterproof shelter. During an emergency, you may need to seek shelter quickly if you see a storm looming overhead. With a piece of paracord or rope, a few stakes, and your poncho, you can build a variety of shelters to keep you dry in a rainstorm.
2. Collect rain water to drink. Depending on how long your emergency lasts, you may run out of water, and if you aren’t anywhere near a water source, a rain catcher might just save your life. Before a rainstorm hits, lay your poncho either in a hole or other low spot to create a basin. As the rain pours, your poncho will collect the clean, cool water for you to drink later.
3. Emergency Heat: Wind is a natural enemy to heat—especially if you’re in an emergency trying to stay warm with what little you have. Wearing a poncho not only keeps you dry, but can act as a wind break so you can stay a bit warmer, too.
4. Ground tarp: During long backpacking trips, sleeping on the ground is rarely fun, but if you’re wet at the same time, then it never is. On dry nights when a dew layers the ground, a poncho is a great way to separate you from the moisture as you lay down to sleep or even just rest. Just lay your sleeping bag out on top of the poncho and the poncho will act as a moisture barrier between you and the dewy ground.
5. Rain fly for your gear: Camping and hiking adventures are often complemented by light sprinkles of rain or downpours. If you have excess gear sitting outside your tent or camper, a poncho is a great way to keep your gear dry while you take refuge inside.
Keeping the SEAL3 poncho in your pack can help you in practically every emergency. You can carry your food, collect water, build a shelter, and more with this one compact, portable piece of survival gear.
CLICK “ADD TO CART” NOW TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE PREPARED!
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
4-IN-1 MULTI-PURPOSE – This All Weather Poncho is specially designed for any outdoor adventures and your backup Tent, Tarp or Lean To. Great for Fishing, Hunting, Tactical or Camping Mat. It’s a MUST to keep in vehicle, RV, Go Bag, Survival Kit, Tactical or Backpacking Gear. This Unisex Pocho is perfect for anyone over 4 ft. tall. We offer 4 camouflage patterns plus several colors with matching carry bag for your favorite activities.
ONE SIZE FOR ALL- These Sleeveless, hooded ponchos features extra large hood and extra long length (56 x 43 inches) with a zippered neckline to easily slip over your head and then zip closed to keep neck warm and dry. Additional drawstring to clinch closed to protect against crazy wind and tropical rain. We even built in a large BILL on the hood as an extra feature to keep your face dry! Then we added EXTRA SPACE to accommodate large backpacks on the trail, golf clubs in the cart or day packs.
GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY! The SEAL3 sleeveless rain proof poncho is engineered to to weather proof. Our premium quality 100% 190T ripstop taffeta 2 layer PVC is extra strong, durable and waterproof. Easily spread flat to become a 7 x 4.5 ft. waterproof picnic or beach blankets. Premium metal Grommets at each corner gives you anchor points or access to suspend.
PORTABLE, PACKABLE AND COMPACT- The SEAL3 Oversized Rain Jacket can be folded into a small size of 10 x 9 x 2 inches and weighs 1.2 lbs. Then return it to the matching color carry bag. This all-in-one gear can be opened wide and spread out (86 x 56 inches) can quickly become a makeshift shelter or waterproof tarp for your camping hammock or ground cover. Whatever your need we have you covered and dry.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! Order now and your SEAL3 purchase is 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We promise this lightweight, yet heavy duty all weather poncho will outlast your wildest adventures. Guaranteed not to crack, tear or split even with heavy constant use! Any issues arise, contact us for replacement or refund with NO QUESTIONS ASKED.